Frequently Asked Questions
Typically payments are due on the FIRST of each month. For new residents, your first installment is due one month before move-in date.
Our late fee is $75. Please, don’t cost yourself the extra money. Set up FREE automatic payment at MyRentPortal.com or contact Resident Services for assistance.
Residents are welcome to park in the resident spaces across the site (1 vehicle per space). Visitors are welcome to use the spots marked with “VISITOR” for up to 24hrs. Multi-day guests should check in at the office within 24hrs. In addition, Visitors can utilize the Catbus Red Route to visit the property as we have two stops at our community. Leave the car at home and get chauffeured by the Catbus.
Some common emergencies are:
- Fire (call 911 first)
- Water Leaks
- Loss of Heat in Winter
- Loss of Refrigeration
Please dial 864.643.2882. The representative will need your name, telephone number, address and nature of your emergency or concern. This number is for EMERGENCIES ONLY. A situation such as a gushing water leak, no hot water, no heat in winter or loss of refrigeration. These are emergencies and the emergency number should be used.
Security/Emergency Maintenance (EMERGENCIES ONLY):
It is 111 Cochran Road, Apartment number, Clemson, SC 29631
111 Cochran Road, Apt.XXXX,
Clemson, SC 29631
For oversized USPS packages you will receive a package slip in your mailbox. Please bring the package slip to the Resident Services office to collect your package.
For all UPS and FedEx packages or any other non USPS deliveries, UPS/FedEx/Other delivery companies will deliver the package directly to your apartment door. Our office will not accept UPS/FedEx/Other packages intended for residents.
Quiet hours are Sunday through Thursday from 11PM-9AM, Friday and Saturday from 2AM-9AM.
Please contact a Leasing Agent at 864-332-4310.
All of our leases are 11.5 months in length. Payments are made in 12 equal installments and a payment schedule can be found on page 2 of the lease.
We do not allow dual occupancy in our 1 bedroom units or allow more than one person to reside in any bedroom of any of our units. The #1 reason most people choose off campus housing is to have privacy by having their own bedroom and bathroom area. The only exception is for our 1 bedroom units as we do allow married couples to dually occupy.
We are indeed pet friendly and our pet policy is as follows:
- Pets must be over 6 months old.
- Pets must be under 35lbs.
- All roommates that reside with pet owner and pet must agree to having pet in unit.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $350 is due upon first monthly lease payment for new lessees or immediately upon addition of pet for current residents.
- A $35 per month pet fee is required by owner of pet.
- Pet owner must sign a pet policy addendum in addition to their lease.
- All pet’s must wear assigned Clemson Lofts Pet Tag at all times.
- All pet’s allowed are per Agent’s discretion.
Measurements are as follows:(Please note measurements may vary slightly)
- Bathtub opening for curtain rod(Only applicable for certain bathrooms): 5’9″
- Shower opening for curtain rod: 4’6″
- Bathroom windows: 34″ Wide x 49.5″ Tall
- Bedroom Window (larger window): 34.5″ Wide x 72.5″ Tall
- Bedroom Window (Smaller – only applicable for certain bedrooms): 34″ Wide x 49.5″ Tall
- Windows facing porch/deck(Applicable for 1 bedroom, 4 bedroom standard and 4 bedroom penthouse units): 66″ Wide x 73″ Long
We do not furnish our units. Here are several options for you to consider for furnishings:
Free Online Payment (requires you to log into your account for MyRentPortal).
Log into MyRentPortal to submit your Non-Emergency Maintenance Request.
For Emergency Maintenance (water leaks, etc), please call the Security/Emergency Maintenance Number at 864.643.2882 for an immediate response. This number is for EMERGENCIES ONLY. A situation such as a gushing water leak, no hot water, no heat in winter or loss of refrigeration. Lack of A/C is not considered an emergency. These are emergencies and the emergency number should be used.
Ride the CatBus
Better plan your travels by utilizing the catbus Red Route schedule.
Renew Your Lease
If you love your place, keep your place. Submit a request and an agent can prepare your lease today!
TV CHANNEL LINEUP
Our digital entertainment package is free, extensive and includes multiple HBO and HD channels.
Printable Channel Lineup
OFFICE HOURS AND NUMBER
Office Address: 111 Cochran Road Clemson SC 29631
Sat. By Appointment Only
Resident Services: 864-332-4310