Frequently Asked Questions
Typically payments are due on the FIRST of each month. For new residents, your first installment is due one month before move-in date.
Our late fee is $75. Please, don’t cost yourself the extra money. Set up FREE automatic payment at MyRentPortal.com or contact Resident Services for assistance.
Residents are welcome to park in the resident spaces across the site (1 vehicle per space). Visitors are welcome to use the spots marked with “VISITOR” for up to 24hrs. Multi-day guests should check in at the office within 24hrs. In addition, Visitors can utilize the Catbus Red Route to visit the property as we have two stops at our community. Leave the car at home and get chauffeured by the Catbus.
Some common emergencies are:
- Fire (call 911 first)
- Water Leaks
- Loss of Heat in Winter
- Loss of Refrigeration
Please dial 864.643.2882. The representative will need your name, telephone number, address and nature of your emergency or concern.
It is 111 Cochran Road, Apartment number, Clemson, SC 29631
111 Cochran Road, Apt.XXXX,
Clemson, SC 29631
For oversized USPS packages you will receive a package slip in your mailbox. Please bring the package slip to the Resident Services office to collect your package.
For all UPS and FedEx packages, UPS or FedEx will deliver the package directly to your apartment door.
Quiet hours are Sunday through Thursday from 11PM-9AM, Friday and Saturday from 2AM-9AM.
Please contact a Leasing Agent at 864-332-4310.
All of our leases are 11.5 months in length. Payments are made in 12 equal installments and a payment schedule can be found on page 2 of the lease.
We do not allow dual occupancy in our 1 bedroom units or allow more than one person to reside in any bedroom of any of our units. The #1 reason most people choose off campus housing is to have privacy by having their own bedroom and bathroom area. The only exception is for our 1 bedroom units as we do allow married couples to dually occupy.
We are indeed pet friendly and our pet policy is as follows:
- Pets must be over 6 months old.
- Pets must be under 35lbs.
- All roommates that reside with pet owner and pet must agree to having pet in unit.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $350 is due upon first monthly lease payment.
- A $35 per month pet fee is required by owner of pet.
- Pet owner must sign a pet policy addendum in addition to their lease.
- All pet’s allowed are per Agent’s discretion.
Measurements are as follows:(Please note measurements may vary slightly)
- Bathtub opening for curtain rod(Only applicable for certain bathrooms): 5’9″
- Shower opening for curtain rod: 4’6″
- Bathroom windows: 34″ Wide x 49.5″ Tall
- Bedroom Window (larger window): 34.5″ Wide x 72.5″ Tall
- Bedroom Window (Smaller – only applicable for certain bedrooms): 34″ Wide x 49.5″ Tall
- Windows facing porch/deck(Applicable for 1 bedroom, 4 bedroom standard and 4 bedroom penthouse units): 66″ Wide x 73″ Long
We do not furnish our units. Here are several options for you to consider for furnishings: